Support Engineer (m/f/d)
Your tasks include
- You are part of our support team and thus contact person for our customers in case of inquiries and problems regarding content as well as technical issues
- You analyze the support cases that arise and work with our development team and customers to create solutions
- You independently carry out the installation and configuration of our software at customer sites
- You actively support the preparation and execution of trainings as well as the creation of product documentation
- You support our consulting team in the customer-specific parameterisation of our software and collaborate on projects
- A completed education in the IT field as well as good technical and business understanding
- Practical experience in the area of Java based web applications and business software
- Basic IT, programming and database knowledge (Java, SQL)
- A customer-oriented way of working
- Analytical thinking and a careful and accurate way of working
- Strong communication skills and very good German and English language skills (written and spoken)
- Passion for presenting and explaining technical functions
- Independence, personal responsibility and creativity in analyzing and solving support requests from our customers
What we offer you
- A job in a young, growing, international company
- A great working environment in a friendly, young team
- On-the-job training on the professional and technical background of our products
- Direct and open communication
- The opportunity to contribute your ideas and suggestions for improvement and to implement them together with us
- Collaboration on exciting and varied projects
- A modern office in central location with excellent infrastructure and transport connections (directly above the U4 station “Meidling Hauptstraße”)
Have we aroused your interest?
Then we look forward to receiving your application documents (incl. motivation letter, CV and photo) and to a personal interview!
Depending on your qualifications and experience, we would like to make an attractive, individual offer! In addition, we offer you a performance-related bonus.
The collective agreement provides for a monthly salary of EUR 2,560 to 3,800 depending on the classification.