Senior Java Developer (m/f/d)
Your tasks include
- As a member of our Scrum team, you accompany and design the entire software development process from the requirements analysis to the delivery of the software to our customers
- You work on the conception and development of web UIs and business components in the context of customer projects or our product development
- You support software quality assurance by developing test cases
- Very good Java knowledge as well as relevant experience with Java, esp. JSF and JPA/Hibernate
- Frontend experience and good HTML, CSS and Java Script skills
- Experience with SQL and databases
- Knowledge of using Intellj and GIT as well as Maven and Jenkins
- A computer science education (university degree, technical college, HTL) and relevant professional experience
What we offer you
- A job in a young, growing, international company
- A great working environment in a friendly, young team
- On-the-job training on the professional and technical background of our products
- Direct and open communication
- The opportunity to contribute your ideas and suggestions for improvement and to implement them together with us
- Collaboration on exciting and varied projects
- A modern office in central location with excellent infrastructure and transport connections (directly above the U4 station “Meidling Hauptstraße”)
Have we aroused your interest?
Then we look forward to receiving your application documents (incl. motivation letter, CV and photo) and to a personal interview!
Depending on your qualifications and experience, we would like to make an attractive, individual offer! In addition, we offer you a performance-related bonus.
The collective agreement provides for a monthly salary of EUR 3,100 to 4,300 depending on the classification.