IT Consultant (m/f/d)
Your tasks include
- You coordinate requirements with our enterprise customers and advise them on content-related as well as technical issues
- Within the scope of implementation projects, you define the interfaces to the existing IT systems and implement them in coordination with our customers
- You perform the system parameterisation at our customers and document the installation
- You support the sales department in all relevant phases of the quote as well as in the execution of proof-of-concept projects
- For the ongoing development of our products you create analyses and requirement documents
- Together with our development team you bring new modules to market maturity
- A customer-oriented and communicative way of working
- Technical and business know-how
- Independent and responsible work in your projects
- Analytical thinking as well as accurate, reliable and careful work
- A technical or business education (university degree, technical college, HTL) and initial work experience
- Very good written and spoken German as well as good English skills
- The ability to create technical documentation as well as presentations
What we offer you
- A job in a young, growing, international company
- A great working environment in a friendly, young team
- On-the-job training on the professional and technical background of our products
- Direct and open communication
- The opportunity to contribute your ideas and suggestions for improvement and to implement them together with us
- Collaboration on exciting and varied projects
- A modern office in central location with excellent infrastructure and transport connections (directly above the U4 station “Meidling Hauptstraße”)
Have we aroused your interest?
Then we look forward to receiving your application documents (incl. motivation letter, CV and photo) and to a personal interview!
Depending on your qualifications and experience, we would like to make an attractive, individual offer! In addition, we offer you a performance-related bonus.
The collective agreement provides for a monthly salary of EUR 3,100 to 4,300 depending on the classification.